Birthday Party Reservations
Come to the Logan Health Fitness Center and celebrate your child's birthday and you can go home to a clean house!
Complete the birthday party form and Beth will contact you within 48 business hours.
Birthday Party Reservation Form
- Reservations must be made at least one week in advance to receive the best rate.
- Reservations not made in advance will pay regular facility day fees.
- The Lobby may NOT be used for birthday parties.
- Questions: Contact Beth Sibert, 751-4141 or email.
Birthday Party Fees
- Parties include a conference room and access to the pool from 2:00pm-4:00pm DURING OPEN SWIM(not a private pool rental) and up to 8 non-member guests to use the pool. Each additional non-member is $5. Maximum party participants is 25 (including children and adults).
- Party reservations are only made when space is available during the following time blocks:
- Saturdays: 2-4 p.m.
- Sundays: 2-4 p.m.
- The conference room will be available 30 minutes before the party starts to allow time for set up. We ask that you check out of the conference room within 15 minutes of the party end time so we can get ready for the next party. You will be responsible for cleaning the conference room before you leave.
- An additional $25 short notice fee will be assessed if reservations are made with less than one week notice.
- Party fees must be paid at the time of reservation and are non-refundable.
- Guest passes can not be used for birthday parties.
Area Guidelines for Birthday Parties
- Children 6 and under must be under direct adult (18+) supervision and accompanied in the water with an adult. Maximum of two non-swimmers per adult.
- Children 7-13 must be under the direct supervision of an adult (18+). Non-swimmers MUST wear a life jacket and stay in the shallow end.
- Children 7-13 must use girl's and boy's locker rooms.
- Parents with same gender children 6 and under may use the men’s & women’s locker room. Children must be under direct adult supervision.
- Please see age guidelines for specifics.
- No food or drink in pool area.
- Please use changing rooms near pool, and wear footwear outside of the pool area.
- Children under 6: Not allowed to use hot tub at any time.
- Children age 6: May use hot tub during Open Swim only AND an adult must be in the hot tub with them.
- Children 7-13: May use hot tub during Open Swim only AND an adult must be on premises.
- Age 14+: Full Access, no restrictions.
- The climbing wall is not part of the birthday party package.
- The climbing wall may be added to a birthday party package for an additional fee depending on availability.
Facility Guidelines Based on Age
Please review the facility guidelines
before your party or group reservation. Thank you.